So here it is "two cents past a nickle" hope you enjoy the stay. Post as much as you want, have fun, play your music real loud, just don't press the red button.
Friday, April 21, 2006
quantum izzie
I'm currently at Blue Monday, drinking my bottle of lemon izzie. I just finished heading my first Freezer, the name Artech's venue goes by, show. It was intresting, to say the least. And that's all I'm going to say.
Hi, I feel sorry for you if you are reading this, you are just wasting your time. Just think about, you could be outside playing frizbe, teaching me how to spell, running a marathon, not reading this, whatching a movie, inventing something, telling me more things to add to my mini-biography, asking who I am and maybe getting to know me better, finding out how many licks does it take to get to the center of a totsie pop, licking your cat, sheding off those pounds, fixing your vcr so it doesen't keep blinking 12:00, counting to 100, counting how many toes you have, washing your feet, telling me what you favourite color is, talking to one of your friends we know you have them just give them a call, and by the way why are you still reading this do you realy not have anything better to do? Come on! Your pathetic even I have better things to do then read this pointless biography.
No comments:
Post a Comment