"Hey, I haven't written anything here for awhile." This is how I start every post and it needs to stop. Its an addiction. By starting it off like that I can't get yelled at for having not wrote. But it is the second most pathetic sentences to start off a post. The only thing topping it is starting with putting it in quotes and spending the first paragraph telling every one that it's pathetic. So, without further ado, I bring you the body of my post.
I have been told I need to write more by sisters, parents, teachers, college students, pets, gorillas, and myself. Why? Yeah, I'm really not quite sure. But I have decided to start up anyways. First by buying a pocket ruled moleskine, a sweet tiny notebook, and a few nice pens. I plan to write small tid bits in this: reminders, what I'm lending to who, short term goals, food I need to buy, books I need to read, and other such stuff. Then there is this blog. I have changed the color scheme to blue, and plan to write at least once a week. This is boring I'll skip further ahead.
"Batman and Robin, having returned to The Batcave from declawing The Catwoman once again, promptly ascend to Wayne Manor as Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson, who come calling to take Chief O'Hara, Commissioner Gordon and his daughter, Barbara, to the opera. Unfortunately, Barbara, in an elevator, is kidnapped by The Penguin, with the aim of forcing her to marry him! The Penguin tells the astonished group by phone that they should read the society section of next day's newspaper. When they do, they discover the announcement of a forthcoming wedding — between Barbara and The Penguin (who hopes to gain immunity from the police as Commissioner Gordon's son-in-law!), and they desperately try to locate The Penguin's hideout. Penguin henchmen, in search of a minister to perform the ceremony, fall upon The Reverend Hazlitt and Alfred. The quick-thinking butler pretends that he is The Reverend, and leaves with the thugs (but secretly alerts The Dynamic Duo via the Emergency Batcall on his belt). Bruce and Dick become The Dynamic Duo and, locating Penguin's hideout in a vacant apartment next door to Barbara's own (apparently the last place, Penguin believes, anyone would think to look!), race to the scene, while Alfred is locked up with Barbara. Believing Alf to be a man of The Cloth, she swears him to secrecy and then walks ever so precariously along the ledge to her apartment. She enters her bedroom, activates a secret panel and changes into the costume and accoutrements of Batgirl. Meanwhile, Batman and Robin burst into the apartment which they discover holds a befuddled Alfred Pennyworth and a wedding dress stuffed with pillows!"*
Yeah, I didn't write that. I think it's public domain...... I hope it is. Well if you read it, its rather exciting. I quoted it, so I don't think I'll get in trouble. I'd cite it but I forgot the resource. Don't tell anyone I plagiarized.
Well anyways. I've been working on a human head. I mean a sculpture of a human head. If you are viewing this through "facebook" than you can see all the pictures of it. (And I'll try to add more as I work on it at home.) If not your out of luck. I have also joined what is essentially "The Dead Poets' Society" of ARTech. The members, which includes me, will find a poems that mean something to them. Then read them to everyone in the "Society." I find it interesting. I have finished the play "Ros & Guil are Dead"{I'm not going to type there whole names, I just won't}. I was good; short and sweet. Other things I'm working on are less interesting, so I'm not going to talk about them. I was going to end it with something that would leave you thinking, but I can't think of anything myself.. So I steal..
"At a political convention there are 100 politicians. Each one is either crooked or honest. At least one is honest. Given any two of the politicians, at least one is crooked. How many are honest and how many are crooked?"*
*The quoted content in this post was taken from:
Rudolph, Oscar. (Director). (1967, September 14). Batman. ABC.
Mack, Donald R. The Unofficial IEEE Brainbuster Gamebook: Mental Workouts for the Technically Inclined. The Instituted of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 1992.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment