I know that some of you may be thinking that this may be a post about how I am a complete failure at picking up your so called 'chicks'. Or how I played baseball and somehow got five strikes. But that's dumb idea. I am both a babe-magnet and I've never gotten a strike hitting in baseball, I'm sort of a Babe Ruth. This is about the game with not only balls, but pins too. That's right. Bowling. I got five strikes. In bowling this is a good thing. They are worth not only ten points (one for each pin) but also the sum your current and next two frames. And not only did I get five, but they were back to back. So my first frame was worth 30 then another 30 and another then 20 then 10. A grand total of 120 after the first five frames. This all would have been rather amazing if I was good a bowling. But I'm not. I rarely break 100. Getting me a free pop and the praise of all my lesser bowlers. I choked on the 6th frame getting a 9 and sending me spiraling down into complete failer. I think my final score was a mere 174. Some people have told me that this experience has inflated my ego but I'm sure they are just jealous. After all not everyone can bowl well and they have to say things like it was good luck. I'd like to end this by saying that as a modest bowling-god that those that pray to me may obtain both 9 and spares. (Maybe even strikes.)
*some statement may be complete lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment