Monday, June 18, 2007

This Is What a New Post Looks Like

New post inform others on what one is actually doing. Otherwise you lonely bums will just end up rereading all my old post trying to figure out three things: Why I wrote them in the first place, If I don't do anything why don't I have time to write, and lastly why I continue to write like anyone is actually reading my post in the first place. But yet I'm still here bringing you all the information you'd never like to know only about yours truly.

First I want to tell you that I am no longer a cripple. Yes that's right my arm is now free to move as it is not suppressed by the communist which was my cast. I also am out of school, lucky me. It's been three weeks and I've not yet hung out with any friends. But that's because I'm pathetic. Gas is expensive and I do not have a job. Also my friends say I smell. So what have I been up to? Well wouldn't you like to know? Should I stop ending all my sentences with a question mark and just tell you? Ok. Not much. Eating on occasion, going on my computer, and the all interesting art of sleeping. If this is all so pathetic I have no reason to be telling you this. That's where you'd be wrong. If you have taken the time to read this you may be starting to feel better that's because you're not as lame as I am.

Although this post isn't very long I'd like to think we bonded a little. I'd continue to right more, but I'm afraid that pretty much sums up my summer. And unless I decide to do something soon this might be the only one for this excruciatingly hot season.

No comments: