So I was thinking about what I should post for my first one. I could tell you my whole life story, but that would take 56.9 seconds, and I don't have that time to spend. Because my life is packed with action. Which is alrealy hard to pull off with my professional modeling career. I make time to save the world, but I had a hole in my life. Until a friend introduced me to blogger. It was I way that I could share my feelings with the world, and they could respond in a loving peaceful matter. Were the young and the old fill the gap between them with happy smiling faces.
But that wasn't enough I needed more! So I started taking Kryptonite; at first it felt good, but then my superpowers began to fade. My social life had fallen apart and I was alone. I went to Super Hero's anonymous (SHA). They help me at SHA and I started to become the regular non-superhero teenager I was meant to be. I then stumbled upon my old blog; it was touching to see all the post from the thousands of people I saved. But it wasn't who I am now so I destroyed it. I know www.superheroteenguy.com/Iamtheonethatsavedyou/soyoubetterbehappy is no more. Sorry Catwoman, Batman and Scooby, I hope you figure out who the father is. But now I have unleashed my new regular teenaged want-to-be-a-writer-but-don't-have-the-time blog.
So here it is "two cents past a nickle" hope you enjoy the stay. Post as much as you want, have fun, play your music real loud, just don't press the red button.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment