Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Removed From Some Place Else
So, yes we all no its been a while since my last post. Two years! And also that this is my first real post ever. But I guess now I have a lot to say. I'm very happy at the moment, although I have a major lack of music. But what can I do? Just go out and buy and ipod? Not yet. But on brighter note I have been talking to my friend in Thailand a lot lately. I miss her, and realized that I had a crush on her just as she left. Good thing she's only visiting relatives. So schools over and my social life is declining. I have my job working with pottery. Which I didn't think I would get for a while. I'm starting to write a little more, but my brain is still to fast. Damn concussions and not slowing it down. Miss my friends and new paragraphs. Every one at cannon left, even me. I going to get my permit after I study for the test. I didn't pay attention in drivers ed so be aware. Allergies are acting up. Trying to read 1984 but my mind won't shut up. No I do not hear voices; I just think a lot. Planning on starting to wright movies. Having issues with Dialog;there isn't any. But there is a good plot, so hope it works out. Don't know what else to say but "I'm cuter then I've ever been." It's true and I'm not vain at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment