Wednesday, June 15, 2005

29-30

Today I slept in. Yeh, that's right I slept in 'till nine! Woke up, and found that my friend, Alyssa, was in and internet cafe in Hua Hin, Thailand, so I got to talk with her for like two minutes because she had already been on for over an hour and had to leave. I then went up to my room to play on the PS2 I'm borrowing from the very friend that's in Thailand. After about an hour of Kingdom Hearts, my sister called me down and said I was going to go buy pants and she would take me. But Because Kim, the younger of my older sisters, drove her car home on empty without putting gas in it had to go to work when she was already late I had roughly only three minutes to get ready. We dropped her off and got us some icecream cones (she works at Dairy Inn which is basically Dairy Queen, but more retro)and headed off to the cities.

On the way there she decided we'd go to uptown rather then the Mall Of America, which is a much better place to be. We then went off to find me some pants. Not an easy task, me having a 29 inch waist and a 32 inch inseam. No luck finding any at first, until I asked one of the workers if they had any my size. He told me that I should try some 30-32 because they very in size. Then I started to find awesome pants that fit. And all was well. Except that they were more then I could afford, so I bought the cheapest pair. Then off to Ragstock, not just any ragstock but the First One Ever! Found some awesome shirts for cheap.

Changed into my new digs at a bathroom in a mall near by. When I was in the stall I took off my shoes and started getting dressed then this guy came in. Then I finished and went outside to wait for my sister to finish changing. And the guy that went into the bathroom came out and gave me this weird look then started laughing. He said that he came in and saw two pairs of shoes and thought two people were going at it then he realized that "oh, this guys just changing his shoes, he is not going at it at all. Then I cracked up and his girl friend came out followed by my sister.

Very hungry. So we walk around then stopped at Lotus, a great Vietnamese restaurant. The waitress was really nice, and cute, she sat us by the wall and brought us our spring rolls. They were so good! We ordered this tofu lemon grass thing, and she asked if we wanted chopsticks or some hot sauce. Chopsticks please. And she brought us some chopsticks and some hot sauce. We didn't ask for the hot sauce but it was really good! Got a fortune cookie and left a big tip. Then left for home.

She decided we'd stop at a mall on the way back. So I went into this upscale store and this lady asked me if I was looking for what size I was looking for, and she started handing me all these pants and told me to go back into the fitting room. All the staff were girls and when I came out to look at how my pants fitted in the three mirror thing they must have checked me out, because when I went back in they started talking about how much of a cute young man I was. Then one of them said "probably young enough to be my kid though." So the moral of the story is shop at Ragstock girls will think your hot. The pants fit nice but I had no money left, so we went to caller's to look at their 10 for 5$ sale. My sister found some cool stuff out of all the junk. And then the lady ask us if we wanted the mystery bag for 1$. So we got it. It had all punk stuff except two things, and my sister doesn't wear punk so we gave the stuff out to random punk kids coming out of Hot Topic.

There was this huge detour on the way home so we had to go through Northfield. Stopped at Blue Mondays, and got a cappuccino that was too hot. Burt my tongue. And my sister kept teasing me about how big my head was and how I should study for my permit test and that she is going to dread my hair. Two weeks of not washing my hair comings up. Over all it was a good time; first time in two weeks being out of the house! There was some good music playing in all the shops in up town. Reading 1984. Talking to my good friend in Duluth. Going to go out with my friend in Thailand when she comes back. Writing for the first time in my life and love it. Thinking of making a game, a movie, and a blog. Starting on the blog. Watched Better Off Died, great movie. It has good angles, shots, casting, random plot, and the best one liners.

So I am stopping writing for now, if you haven't stopped reading already. Comments are nice and so are you. Leave a tip, this isn't free! Just kidding, but a present would be nice.

sincerely Your previous Teenaged-Superhero

No comments: