So, on Wednesday night I made pancakes. (Yes I do know this is a weird way to start a letter, but you know pancakes are good; better get back to the story now.) Pancakes aren't usually a thing you make at 11 at night but they sure taste better then. But, it all started when I was looking for some damn rice. I couldn't find any rice but this wild rice. This wouldn’t work because I was making rice and eggs. I found this pancake mix and was like "this looks good, I'll make it tomorrow" then I thought for a second "wait I could make them tonight." So I did. And they were great. Then came the time were the mix was gone and there was only one left. And Tyler ate it! I didn't care that much because the one on the bottom is always the first one made and ends up being cold. But it was a pancake!
Then every one left me. Oh well. So I slept, a lot. Woke up about ten. Sister’s phone was made my dog's chew toy. The screen was then busted and she wasn't sure if it would work so she put it on the dinner table. I walked a way towards the computer. It rang! Not only was it in the worst shape I had ever seen it. We don't get service out here. So I ran bare-foot out to the garden, through the pretty flowers. What a bad idea. I thought I stepped on a small piece of glass. Nope, I wasn't that lucky. It was a bee. So I ripped out the stinger and it slowly began to swell. I had already handed my sister the phone and she was talking reluctant to notice I had stepped on a needle attached to a venomous insect. I sat down to get off my foot. Not noticing that it was a wet and muddy garden. My brand new pants were covered in mud!
The rest of the day was kind of boring. Woke up. Talked to some awesome people online. It was a dull day except my friend came over and we played Katamari Damacy. Awesome game! Random, fun, and time consuming! Got the moon to be 896 meters. Then ate. Played more. Chores. Ate again. Now I am writing this email that is turning out to be a blog post. Poor Alyssa. Love her; want to write a personal email that just keeps ending out being random. Oh yeh, some of you may not know who she is. Well there's a link to her blog some where that way ==>. One of my teachers, Yumi, had her baby yesterday. It’s a boy.
I think this email is becoming more of a blog post then I ever thought.
Sincerely The One You Miss (Bobby) {just in case you didn't know who was writing this}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
maybe
Post a Comment