I was sitting in the fourth row, second to last seat on the left, or at least were a row should be, of a movie theater. The seats weren't quite in rows they were positioned like the line on a fingerprint, making it so that I could see only a fraction of the screen. The majority of the seats were like those in a normal theater, but there was also sparaticly placed seating like that you would find on a lawn.
It seemed that I had came alone but the theater was full of people that I knew. I was now out of my seat and walking around observing the commotion surrounding me. A good sized crowed was out of their seats. Pop, popcorn, and several other theater snacks were being tossed about. My schools video guy, Dom, was filming the movie playing with his XL1 and his assistant followed close behind with a boom mice. Now that I was further back in the theater I was able to see what was playing on the big screen. It was a European soccer team scoring a goal, but the people, the goal everything on the screen was made a legos. Small legos and a lot of them, not a kid that had filmed himself playing with his toys, but real people interacting like they would accept the world and themselves were constructed of legos.
With all that had happened I had forgotten about Thanksgive, a shameless fundraiser my school produces once every year, was about to began soon. I glance down at my watch to check the time only to realized that it is completely broken. It was I a Timex, a reliable watch that will survive under the toughest of conditions, and the now black face was folded over. I looked around and saw a friend of mines dad. I walked over to him to ask the time. His watch looked a lot like mine should but there were several more hands, and to of the bigger ones were bend into a lighting bolt shape. After figuring out what time it said I rushed out realizing I only had a few minutes left to get to Thanksgive.
I must have been walking around the residential part of Northfield for a while by this point, and so far had no way to get to ARTech. I slowly trailed through an alley were two girls of about ten were playing jump rope. As soon as they saw me they stopped swinging the rope and asked me "What’s wrong." I told them my story, and one told me that everything would be ok, Michel Moore would help. "What!", I asked thinking that this young girl must be out of her mind.
I followed her since I had nothing to lose. We came apon a strip of condos, and after standing around for a while out of one of the buildings came none other than Michel Moore. The little girl told him the situation I was in. He said that he'd bring me there since it was right by James Gang, a small cafe acrosse the highway from ARTech, plus he could save money on his taxes.
Then I woke up the day of Thanks Give, and remembered that I needed to bring my video camera to school.
Oh yeh I also started reading an Interpretation of Dao De Jing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Bobby~
This is Paul. Just leaving you a comment to say that ... well I dunno. But I got your URL from your sister's blog~ so that was cool.
Hoping you're having fun in ARTech. And I was gonna actually transfer schools next year!! Then I found out Rotary accepted me to go to Japan. So...guess I'll never go to your awesome school. Awwww...
Anyways, do you have a site? I'm really interested in your computer programming and whatnot~ I'm much more into web design because I don't have a compiler *blah* but yeah. I read a whole C++ book and then pretty much...realized I didn't have anythign to write it with. LMAO! And my internet's too slow to download a program. Awwww....
U. R. Cool. Anyways, I'm having fun in PreCalculus right now. You should've stayed in CF and actually tried at math~ it bugs me. Because I can never tell if you're smarter than me or not. Which is an odd hangup for me. Intelligence scores~ who would've thought. Right now everyone things Kayla Nygarrd is smarter than me but she's NOT. So I laugh at her.
Anyways, cheers to completely pointless comments.
Hope you log on sometime and see this~
Bai.
Post a Comment