This week is the beginning of term two.
Seminars:
Electrons' Shocking Color (Chemistry)
Perceptual Drawing (Art)
Geometry
Algebra II
Projects:
Tech Group (Me Alone Writing Script for computer stuff...)
Dorothea Lange and Japanese Relocation (they have nothing to do with each other)
Groups/Semi Seminars:
Lord of the Flies
Of Mice and Men
Composition
Roundtable (reading group)
Philosophy
I think that is all. If there is anymore though, I may burst into flames. So overall everything is going well the more work I have the harder I work. Less work and I slack off. Talking about slacking off, I have to go read some of Of Mice and Men.
Hey, if you are taking the time to read this can you post a little comment, I'm lonely.... Nah... I have friends and I really don't need you, but you might as well. If you do I may even remember your name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If your lonely come to northfield. You won't be lonly, northfield owns. When you come and need someone to hang out with i'll might be around.
see ya
Post a Comment