Thursday, November 03, 2005

End of Term One

For all of you that do not know I am doing a self-portrait. Yes a drawing of myself. It's taking for ever but it is amazing. I didn't think I would be able acomplish anything quite this good but I am going to. I will post a picture of it soon, for all of that won't be able to see it.

I have been doing well this year at school. I am taking two math classes Algebra II and Geometry.... ok this is getting boring.

Okay, I swear my life is not this dull.. maybe it is but I truely am an intresting person and sort of cute too. "But don't come chasing after me, just act cool be yourself and maybe I'll give you a chance", that what all of the girls say to me right before they take off with my dog and my car. Ok they've never taken my dog and I don't even have a car or a licence for that matter. Plus there are no girls. If you haven't heard my sisters are off far away and I am stuck at home.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.

sorry I just finished 1984 a little while ago, good book. now I am reading 'Their Eyes Were Watching God', Bad Book. I should have known, it was on opera's books I like and everyone else should read after bowing down to my supreme power list. I have to read it though, it is for a reading circle that I am in. Good news though I am going to start reading 'Lord of the Flies' & 'Of Mice and Men', good books.

i have to finish my Lange project, bad project. NO, she is not realated to me. She was a photographer during the great depression. Which would be a cool project if that was what I was studing about, but no, it is about the Japanese Relocation camps, and they have nothing to do with each other. Drothea Lange and the Japanese Relocation camps that is.

FIRE! yes we all know we like fire. And if you are a guy you love it. (yes that is a sexist statement) Well after finishing my tough Radioactivity seminar I stated the Electtrons & Shocking color, cool seminar and the two topics have something to do with each other. Well FIRE! and in several different colors. Ooooo.... pretty...
Plus I am doing all of the work.

I have other projects too but talking about them might5 bore you to near death. So I'll just combine them into one word 'Comptechliarreadfunslackerthing'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool. so i don't know why. but i randomly decided to go here today, tho you haven't updated it since augest. well we should hang out. just cause? well i have to go. see ya. later. ps. i really want to see your picture.