Friday, March 06, 2009

The Comfort In Not Knowing Who/When

A girl.  It always starts with a girl. A song. A book. A movie.  Always. Always about a girl.  There is a girl of mine.  Well she is not mine.  But she is the begining the, end, and the climax of what would be my song, my movie, my book.  She has ignored me.  I have a adored her.  Finally last night she looked twice when she saw me.  Why?  Why?  She was in no condition for love.  I have not truly loved for a while now.  But the night two days before tomorrow I took notice of the feeling I've been attempting to hide.  For after all if I love someone and they do not love back is it not better to ignore those feelings and keep my sanity?  She was in no condition for love.  But did it seep through her drunken stuper showing how she really felt?  She kissed me.  The kiss I've waited for all my life.  Since before she came into my life.  I truly do not know.  And in fact I'm not sure I should.  This is no the romantic tale of Romeo & his Juliet.  This is a tragic accident between to teenagers.  Where one feels that the other is "sort of, you know, maybe, totally, no kidding, for real, the greatest girl he has ever met"  and the other decided that the taste of alcohol is well complemented by the lips of a friend.  This is no love story.  There is no love, there is only an accident.

That being said it would totally kick some major ass if she did like me.

I must continue to write. Fuck that. I need to talk with someone. 

No comments: