Thursday, March 05, 2009

Licking The Sidewalk

Where am I going? I would like a sense of direction. Is it worth it? Really, is worth it bend down an get a taste of where I currently stand? A sweet taste might come of it. Or it could be the bitter one masochistic self so badly desires. Or will I end up just eating dirt. In reality there is little poetry to my dilemma. I have a week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes, or 604800 seconds. To do what? To determine the outcome of the rest of my life. Well it isn't quite that serious. I mean to say that my transfer application is due to Bennington (If you actually read this collection of rants you'll notice they rejected me last year). So here I am trying again. This time I need to write two essays and navigate through the treacherous staffing which is MCTC. "Private College? Transfer out of state? Banana?" Well it's best I don't waste time complaining about not having time. Only 10065 minutes left. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck.

ps. this doesn't decide your whole life. this is what your whole life will be like: dirt or something slightly better.