Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Void Between The Sheets

Progression. Progression. Progression... Never mind my point I should get on with the post. The marker has fallen. Fallen like the trillion-trillion snow flakes that paint a thick white coat on everything not in motion. My surroundings have been white washed. They lay an empty canvas waiting for the first foot-fall to began the masterpiece. I stay still inside my cavern hoping not to be washed away by a cold breeze. There are two white pages waiting for my markings. I refuse. They are my future, my destiny, but for now I will go ignored.

My focus has now become clear. I must back away from the teetering edge that is the unknown I. I have taken this progression thing to far. My plate is full. If I don't take a moment to digest I will gain nothing but a upset stomach. I am becoming the experienced. Not the wise-man. More aligned with the shell-shocked vet. I am only gaining speed. I am crush-collision. Spectators wait only for the crash. You await only the crash.

A beautiful butterfly flaps its wings. On the other side of the world a tree falls in the forest. But my keystrokes make a sound. Chaos is reason. One can always bank on the reliability of it being unreliable. This is not chaos this is a linear path with a determined vector. It is only the perpendicular that can set it astray. It is not like the parallel lines that lie depending on one's perspective. I hope that I have made one point or two or three. I guess it all depends on where you stand. I can not draft a plan to get out javascript:void(0)of this one, the subject remains to sketchy. We must wait to see what projection remain true. This is my final sentence it is the last piece of my perfect composition.

No comments: