Sunday, September 03, 2006

Another Witty Title

So as you all do not know, although some might, school starts soon again for me. Like really soon, ok afte{r Labor Day. ARTech is going to be a bit different this year. Dom, with the help of some others(who will remain unameless) build a loft above our cozy little art closet, which is now the school's editing room. I'd hope to spend most of my time up there to get away from everything, but I think that is already everyone else's plan. My only remaining option is to make my "desk" comfortable. Yes I quoted "desk", but that is because the only way to make my desk comfortable is to completely get rid of it. I'm bringing in a couch, a "coffee table" and some storage units. I should stop it with the "quote thing", but again it does meen that it really isn't a coffee table, because unless I can find a nice coffee table for free I'm just going to use cinder blocks and strap some 2-4s to it. This would meen that I wouldn't have anywhere to put the schools desktop computer. Which doesn't matter because as you've might of heard I'm buying a MacBook, and an ipod, making life a lot easier for me.
The real issue, the huge issue, bigger than big, is that there isn't going to be any off campus school lunch next year. That was my, as well many other's time, to take a break from the day. And with that being gone finding food is going to be esential. Ok to be honest I don't really care to much. I think it might even be nice. I'll finally get to figure out all the names of the youngens and maybe I'll eat lunch with Paul. There are a lot of thing I'm looking forward to this year, I'm even looking forward to not enjoying the year if it comes to that. I don't know.
Music, that is what I should be talking about, it's a shame I still don't know anything. I think I might have been exiled from the band I was in, which is all right I don't even play an intrument. I'm looking forward to a band a few of my friend's are starting though. They have been planning on starting for a long time, now they are finally doing it. Sisters make the best bands.
I can't think of anything to say other than, 'I'm glad to see you again it's been so long, maybe we could hang out again sometime.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bobby, you need to move to WordPress.com.